Comment on page
CodeHawks Quick Start Guide for Auditors
Welcome to CodeHawks! Here's a quick and easy guide to get you started as an auditor in our ever-growing community:
1. Register & Join the Flock
- Tip: Stay Connected & Engaged
- How? With an ongoing audit, delve deep into the code and identify vulnerabilities or areas of improvement.
- Submit your findings directly through the CodeHawks website.
- Who Judges? The experienced Cyfrin team has been evaluating submissions carefully, but we will have more information on community judging soon!
- Note! Expected durations for judging will be updated as we refine the process based on initial competitions.
- What? For 48 hours following judging, escalations will be accepted to contest judgments. This period will be clearly announced across all channels
- How? During the 48 hour period, interactions will be enabled on your GitHub submissions, during which time you may leave comments, detailing your escalation for re-assessment.
- How? Once the final report is released, winners will be announced.
- Payout? All rewards will be transferred to the winners' wallet addresses via the Arbitrum L2.