Comment on page
CodeHawks First Flights is a flagship initiative, designed to introduce the next generation of web3 developers to security audits.
It goes beyond the traditional learning process by offering a format for emerging auditors to gain hands-on experience with real-world web3 security audits and receive feedback and advice on findings and reports.
We've created CodeHawks First Flights to give everyone willing to get into Smart Contract security a ground to learn, network, get feedback, and test their skills
First Flights are smart contract auditing challenges characterized by smaller codebases and different rewards mechanisms from our standard smart contract auditing competitions, making them the perfect testing and learning ground for any aspirant smart contract security auditor.
A new First Flight is announced every month and will be available on the codehawks.com platform in which to participate.
The ultimate learning opportunity for aspirant Smart Contract auditors
Engage in a new challenge every week, ensuring constant exposure to different scenarios and learning from real world use cases and experts code bases.
Evolve your skills in real-world scenarios
The complexity of each Flight increases over time, ensuring that participants are consistently challenged and their skills progressively honed.
Earn CodeHawks XP and Climb the leaderboard
Joining a CodeHawks First Flight is the same as joining a proper auditing competition:
- 2.Subscribe to the upcoming competition by clicking on the Subscribe button on the competition box
- 4.The contest's code will be made public and you'll be able to start analysing, testing, and auditing the codebase in scope!
Subscribe to and join the competition kickoff
- A new First Flight takes off every week.
- Thoroughly read the guidelines on the contest page to understand the scope and the codebase
- The codebase in scope will be made public upon contest launch
- Deep dive into the smart contracts to find bugs and potential exploits vectors
Identify vulnerabilities and submit findings like a real auditor
- Participants will have to review the smart contract codebase looking for bugs and potential exploit vectors
- A live submission portal is available, offering the same, authentic experience of our standard CodeHawks competitive audits submission process.
Receive feedback, learn faster
Celebrate your achievements